The Millyard Project was a collaboration between NELUG, the SEE Science Center in Manchester, NH and The LEGO Company to build the Amoskeag Millyard as it might have looked when it was the largest textile manufacturer in the world c.1915. The project was built in phases between October 2004 and November 2006.
Source: the Millyard Project
- The project used approximately three million LEGO elements.
- The Millyard is populated by approximately 8,000 minifigs.
- It took more than 10,000 ‘person’ hours to complete the project.
- The Amoskeag Company built all of the mill buildings between 1838 and 1915.
- NELUG project photo galleries
- Millyard Project web page at the SEE Science Center