Webcomics featuring LEGO
There have been many webcomics featuring LEGO published online since the advent of the world wide web.
- see: Wikipedia:Webcomic for more on webcomics in general
The following are known to be currently adding new episodes as of the most recent version of this article.
- Adventures of the S-Team is a daily(M-F) strip by Ian Thomas Healy featuring a collection of dubious super-heroes.
- Astounding Pizza-Man by Andrew Summersgill (aka Doctor Sinister).
- Greg's Comics! is an irregularly published feature on the From Bricks to Bothans website by Greg Hyland featuring drawn comics of LEGO minifigs usually in a single panel.
- Grunts by Andrew Summersgill (aka Doctor Sinister).
- Harry Potter Comics is a twice-weekly web comic that continues the adventures of Harry Potter after the conclusion of the books.
- Reasonably Clever's Brick House is a web comic by Christopher Doyle, featuring the adventures of Whisky Tango and his best friend frog, Hop Scotch
The following are believed to be finished or have been abandoned by the authors.
- Irregular webcomic was a daily strip format that used LEGO elements and fantasy roleplaying miniatures to chronicle a series of adventures of a variety of characters in occasionally intersecting storylines. The series has finished but the author has begun re-running the series from the beginning with new annotations.
- Life in Plastic Pants was a mostly LEGO webcomic that often involved scatological humour.