BrickWiki is an open content LEGO Encyclopedia, where anyone can create and edit content about LEGO Bricks. The purpose of this site is to provide a place for new and veteran fans of LEGO to share information, ideas, links, methodologies, or any information. We hope this will serve as a sort of "electronic warehouse" of LEGO knowledge and a gateway to LEGO content elsewhere on the Web.
LEGO Bricks are a line of construction toys made by The LEGO Group, used to construct models and shapes of every variety. The bricks interlock in a very sturdy manner, allowing strong designs to be built without worrying about construction tools. LEGO Bricks are favorites of people of all ages.
If you are adding/editing content, you need to create a user account first, which we only require in order to minimize spam and vandalism. This also helps build a community and let's you save preferences, create user page, and perhaps most important, get credit for your work. You can make an account using this Log in/Create Account link (which is also normally at the top right of the page).
- If this is your first time using a wiki, try creating some content in the Sandbox.
- If you need help using a wiki, read the Help page first.
- For Frequently Asked Questions go to FAQ.
- If this is your first time creating content on BrickWiki or if you would like to see how things operate around here, take a look at:
- If you would like to see an article about something you have been wondering about, ask for it on Article requests but remember, you are asking volunteers so don't get upset if nothing happens. Alternatively, start the article yourself and mark it as a stub.
Show your support
- Add the banner to your website or forum signature!