LEGO Brand Stores
- Germany: Hamburg, Cologne (Koeln), Munich and Oberhousen
- Russia: Moscow
- United Kingdom: Birmingham, Bluewater, Brighton, Kingston and Milton Keynes
- United States
- California: Anaheim, Glendale, Ontario, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Pleasanton
- Colorado: Colorado Mills
- Florida: Orlando
- Georgia: Lawrenceville
- Illinois: Chicago, Northbrook and Schaumburg
- Massachussetts: Burlington, Marlborough and Natick
- Minnesota: Minneapolis
- New Jersey: Bridgewater, Paramus, Rockaway, Lake Grove and West Nyack
- Oregon: Tigard (near Portland)
- Virginia: McLean and Woodbridge
- Washington: Bellevue
Programs vary from store to store, contact your local store for details.
- Pick a Brick: many stores have walls displaying many popular bricks in large contains. Customers can buy a container and fill it with as many bricks as possible.
- Models: Some stores have larger than life models for photo opportunities, other stores have display areas where custom models are displayed on a rotational basis, and some stores host events in which customers can assist a master builder as he constructs a special model which will be displayed for a limited time.
- Loyalty Card Program: to keep customers out of the large toy store chains and discount department stores, customers earn a stamp every time they spend $25 US, €20 EU or £15 UK. Eight stamps earn a gift certificate ($20 US) and sixteeen stamps earn a second gift certificate ($40 US).
- Birthday Party Program: includes invitations, activities, and a special birthday brick for the guest of honor, click here for more details.
- Shop-n-ship: Complimentary shipping on items not in stock.