A term for a source or collection of building and ideas that can be used as a resource for users wanting to learn how to be better builders, or who want to solve a particular problem and want to know which technique they should try first.
- See also: Category:Idea Books.
The category:Techniques forms the start of an online constructopedia in that reading through the included entries will privide a number of ideas about ways to do things.
-  MIT MediaLab Constructopedia, (mostly but not all) LEGO
- Art of LEGO by Fred Martin
- LEGO educational division Constructopedia
- Scans of manual for LEGO MindStorms v 1.0
- Pneumatics Constructopedia by C S Soh
- LEGO Building School a part of Swooshable (project).