Time for sub-cats?
With the huge number of publications in recent years and the consequent growth of this category I think it is time to add some sub-categorys. I am thinking of implementing the following:
- Official Books - books published by, or under license from, TLG.
- Books About LEGO - books about the company or the community by third parties.
- Books Illustrated With LEGO - books that use LEGO as a medium to tell stories.
- Magazines - journals by LEGO and third parties for the community
- Idea Books - an overlapping category that would include official and third party books that contain instructions or building tips.
I thought about adding Reference Books but that seems such a small category not sure it was worth adding. Any thoughts? Tedward 13:17, 11 October 2012 (CDT)
- Just occurred to me that Technic and Mindstorms-related books might be good categories as well. Tedward 19:20, 11 October 2012 (CDT)
OK, I think that is done. All articles have been sub-categorized and only articles about books in general (including publishers) have been left in the bare Publications category. Tedward 12:56, 25 October 2012 (CDT)