Testing major edit
|2&action=history history should show you who put this tag here). Editing this while the tag is present is likely to cause edit conflicts so it is suggested you hang tight a bit. All things undergoing Major Edits are placed in a special category which it is worthwhile to monitor.|
/* This is a very automagical page */
- This is a test of high-speed editing. Al Leiter is a cool pitcher. --Venkatesh 14:17:12, 2005-08-07 (Eastern Daylight Time)
/* A test of DB Slaves */
possible box for parts? Lar 18:53, September 20, 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- You are really good with these little boxes all over the place. --Venkatesh 18:57:37, 2005-09-20 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Cool box Lar. Works for me. Tim 19:00, 20 September 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- thanks guys, but I don't like it yet, i want more space on the border around the element but less vertical space on the 3 tags, just padding makes it too big overall. Once I am happy I'll templatise it. And then see about changing all the connection types to use the newly generated images... Lar 19:11, September 20, 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time) ( ref was http://brickwiki.zapto.org/vec/parts/3002.png I interwikied it, but it doesn't work the way I expected it, I wanted the vec: ref to give me the image not a clickable link, also can we get an interwiki for BL?)
<calendar> name=testcal view=month </calendar>
<calendar> name=testcal2 view=year </calendar>
Um, this was just Lar hacking around, don't actually ADD any entries, V has apparently got something nifty up his sleeve, I was just nosy and wanted to see waht some of the other options on the (new?) calendar tag did... whatever it is, it looks cool. I don't see how to get the calendar to show any time period other than the current one though.... not sure where the tag came from either. LOL.
<calendar> name=testcal3 view=week </calendar>
Yes, I have something nifty up my sleeve. Actually a few things, because I don't like stock Mediawiki installs. One of the charms of LUGNet is its unconventional interface. Feel free to mess with test calendars, but remember to remove your changes when you are done. --Venkatesh 00:00:33, 2005-09-21 (Eastern Daylight Time)== One of the charms...==
Of LUGNET is its unconventional interface? !!!
If that doesn't pique one's curiousity, NOTHING will!
OK, I think I need to read more about calendars, is each one with a different name a different set of entries or something? And how do you get other than the current month or week to show? Lar 00:18, September 21, 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Try this:
<calendar> name=testcal3 view=week date=20030501 </calendar>
Calendar does something weird to the headings or something... if you press edit on the last day field you can put text in and it disappears when you save it. Where is this gadget documented, is it stock MediaWiki?? Lar 08:52, September 21, 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Its a standard Mediawiki extension; just google for Mediawiki extensions, this is the first calendar in the meta-wikipedia spectrum of stuff. I'm learning it the same time you are. =) --Venkatesh 08:56:32, 2005-09-21 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Equation support test
Reproduced verbatim from a section of the wikipedia article wikipedia:Maxwell's equations, section 7
To view source, do this: [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maxwell's_equations