This page is for article requests that have been done. Please only move items here after they have been created.
I'd like to see an article on building train motors as even after reading .trains for many years now I still don't even know where to start and obviously Lar does. Even if it is just a collection of links to real or brick build train motors it would be cool. You want to make one? Tim 04:46, 5 August 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- I could. Is train motors the right title? When I saw that title I thought of the 9V motor unit (which comes sealed but which people open up to add DCC receivers to) rather than representations of locomotive prime movers. However "prime mover" is itself not very likely to be a search term unless you already are a train geek. Really, it isn't that hard to make one. If you want a straight engine (not a V), crib the design from 10020, if you want a V engine, use hinge bricks and the 2x2 plate top hinge. I guess "locomotive mechanicals" as a title? I'd ref Rosco's engine he did, it has moving parts (but is too big) whereas mine is more to scale but is a static model. Heck, I just said about all there is to say, at least to get it to stub level. If we can get the title right I'll create it.++Lar 08:05, 5 August 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- PS the following refs may help: http://www.lexcie.zetnet.co.uk/oli-diesel.htm (UKish but has diagrams, the english electric in the middle gives you everything you need at our detail level) and http://www.railway-technical.com/diesel.html LOADS of technical info to read about on that page and its relateds. There are better diagrams out there but I can't find them right now with the search terms I was feeding Google...
- PPS perhaps train motor is made as a disambiguation page and points to locomotive interior and 9v train motor articles?
- Done. Tedward 12:56, 19 May 2012 (CDT)
I would like to see a page for the rockraiders. There may be one but I can't find anything. I would appreciate it very much if you could make one. Thank you.
moving to satisfied
maybe we should have a ../satisfied subarticle where requests go once fulfilled.. ++Lar 18:17, September 10, 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Done. See this very page we are on. Tedward 12:56, 19 May 2012 (CDT)
- information on the lego group's communication policy —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 10:35, 1 January 2007.
- Not a specific request that we can act on. Tedward 12:56, 19 May 2012 (CDT)
The Bionicle article is seriously lacking. Wikipedia does have an extensive article on it, if you don't know where to find all that information. --Kopaka768 19:02, 22 February 2007 (EST)